2013/03/09

Christian Living Week


I walk through the stairs, different voices are echoing. There are chorale groups practicing their piece. As I walk further, I feel the presence of shakes and vibrations. There are dancers for the Christian dance rehearsing their performance. I stopped for a while, and hear a soft voice coming from an empty room. I saw a man, singing. Then beside me, I hear two voices interrogating one another. I knew that they are contestants of the Bible quiz bee. It seems like I’m not doing my part as a one of the contestant in the Bible quiz bee. I’m not cooperating with my partner but instead, wandering around. Meanwhile, I escaped from the two interrogating students and went out in a room. I saw our representative, Iralyn Aguilar, seeking an advice on our adviser Mr. Sandro. Ira is better going to best, as she seeks help on several workers at LVCC.
All of these is because of the celebration if the CL Week or the Christian Living Week at La Verdad Christian College Caloocan, which is organized by third tear students, AB31 and led by Bro. Jensen Sobrejuanite.

I feel the presence of CL week in the environment of La Verdad, because of the said preparations executed by the participants.

CL Week was started with an amazing introductory speech and led by the organizers.
Then the other day is the competition, which is started in a doxology of LVCC chorale and Bread Choir. Then followed with the Bible preaching, our representative Iralyn Aguilar, makes the crowd shout because of her great preaching. Next is the bible quiz bee, our representatives are Grezel Jade Pabrigaras and Jeraldine Salin. MCT-13 won the competition, earning Champion in the Bible Quiz Bee together with the HCS-11 representatives, whom are also Champions. Then followed with solo singing contest, wherein our representative, Rholand Austero had a great interpretation in his piece. After that, is our leisure time, we practice our performances. Chorale is the next, our representatives, blasts, as they performed of their best. Then, the mesmerizing moves of the participants on Christian Dance make the crowd alive. As they cheer for their representatives. The program was ended with a prayer. For being thankful of having a successful CL week celebrated at La Verdad. And nonetheless, for being aware of the purpose of bringing CL week, in praising Him.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento