2012/11/26

I, My, Me, Mine

Hey, I am Jeraldine T. Salin, Andine for short. I am 17 years old from Obando Bulacan. I am taking Mass Communication Technology at La Verdad Christian College. A fresh grad from Polo National High School. Recently, I am interested on reading books, magazines or article. I recognized what Bro. Jensen Told us about what Bro. Daniel, said "When did the last time that you read a book for your own learning?" Then, I asked myself when? Actually i don't read a lot unless i have to. I am trying to cope up with this habit. 

I love watching movies especially horror films. I grew up watching these kind of movies with my cousins. When it comes to book, i prefer to read novels, recently i just read Montmorency by Eleanor Updale. I also have a talent on arts, i can draw, accessorize and design. I am a repair man who fix loose things.

My most memorable moment is when i became a Laverdarian. That is a privilege, being a full scholar with nothing to pay for. I've expected the unexpected. Thank God for a wonderful opportunity he has given unto me.
I love to develop my skills in order to accomplish things that i never used to do before. Improving makes difference.


 Go extra mild.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento